The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) will conduct a public meeting on Tuesday, May 21, 2013, at 5:30pm. The meeting will be located at Howard College in the Kevin J. Barry Room. More information...
Newly elected mayor of Big Spring - Mr. Larry McLellan - was recognized at his last HCJCD Board Meeting as Dr. John Freeman presented him with his 5 year service award. More...
The All-USA Academic Team program annually recognizes outstanding two-year college students. Selection is based on nominations by the faculty and submitted by community college presidents. Phi Theta Kappa, USA TODAY, and the American Association of Community Colleges sponsor the All-USA Academic Tea...
The Presidential Award for Outstanding Student of the Year is the most prestigious award given to a Howard College student. The first award was given in 1978 on the Big Spring campus. This tradition was started on the San Angelo campus in 1995...
Howard College shifts to a 4 day schedule on Monday, May 13, 2013. Summer business hours are Monday to Thursday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you have any questions about hours of operation, please contact Howard College at (432) 264-5000.
Howard College and the Southwest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf are proud to announce 2013 Spring Commencement Ceremonies celebrating the graduation of our finest. More information...
Howard College / SWCID Summer and Fall 2013 registration is going on now. Registration is based on current hours earned. Classes begin soon, so don't delay! Click for details, class schedules, important dates and more...
Priority Deadline for applications was April 1, but it's not too late! To ensure financial aid availability for the Fall 2013 semester, all files must be completed by July 1st. Questions? Please contact the Financial Aid Department at (432) 264-5083. More information...
Starting in 2014, there will be a new GED test. The current version of the GED test is expiring at the end of 2013 and your scores will expire too if you don’t finish and pass the test by then. Finish the test now so you won’t have to re-take the parts you’ve already passed.
A new Texas law requires new or returning former students to be immunized for meningitis. This law applies to students entering college as of January 1, 2012. ... Full Story...
- LAST DAY TO PAY is MAY 28 for Summer I and JULY 1 for Summer II FOR STUDENTS PRE-REGISTERED!
- Health Professions Application Packet Deadline Extended: Due to the normal deadline of June 1 falling on a Saturday, application packets will be due by Monday, June 3, 2013.
- Priority Deadline for Summer Financial Aid: April 26 is the priority financial aid deadline for the Summer 2013 semesters. In addition, a HC summer financial aid application must also be completed.
- Accepting Scholarship Applications: HCSA General Scholarship for Summer 2013 (deadline May 17), HCSA General Scholarship for Fall 2013 (deadline August 2), Wolslager Scholarship for Fall 2013 (deadline August 2), and a new scholarship the William (Bill) Hill Scholarship for Fall 2013 (deadline August 2, and the Frank Junell Scholarship for Fall 2013-Spring 2014 (deadline June 20). Refer to each application for the requirements.
- Howard College Bookstore Buyback: The bookstore will be buying back textbooks April 29-May10. You will need a picture i.d. Take advantage of this opportunity if you don’t plan to keep your textbooks.
- Student Forum Responses: Click here to view the student comments and suggestions presented at the March 2013 Student Forum with Dr. Sparks.
- Event Ceremony Pictures: Click on the name of the event to view the photos. 2013 Awards Ceremony & PTK Induction, 2013 Health Professions Pinning Ceremony, 2013 Graduation Ceremony, 2013 Nursing Pinning Ceremony
HC Annual Report:
Another Great Year at HC
Howard College presents the 2011-2012 Annual Report covering the past year at HC, available in video format:
Annual Report Video (HC YouTube) >>
What can Howard College CE Offer You?
Come be a part of the growing number of people who have experienced HC’s Department of Community Education’s non-credit programs and classes. Our wide variety of classes will help you keep in step with today’s rapidly changing world. You choose the class that’s right for you. Topics are current, challenging, and taught by individuals dedicated to teaching. Upcoming Classes >>
Employment @ HC
Join the Howard College FamilyLooking for a job you really love? Check out the great opportunities at Howard College San Angelo. Browse the available jobs online and apply with Human Resources today. Positions are open now at all Howard College campuses. Find yourself here!