- Registering students for classes
- Advising students on degree and career pathways
- Guiding first-time students through their initial college experience
- Assisting with the exploration of transfer and career opportunities
- Discussing personal concerns
To see which advisors are located on your campus refer to this page.
All services are free and confidential
Office hours are:
Fall & Spring Hours Summer Hours
Monday-Thursday 8am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday 7:30am-5:00pm
Friday 8am-3:00pm Friday CLOSED
If you are unsure of what you would like to study in college or what career is best suited to your skills and abilities, you can utilize one of the many career exploration outlets available in the Career Services Center.
Personal and Professional CounselingIf you are experiencing emotional problems or you would like to speak with a professional counselor, counseling is available free of charge to the current student.
If your major is in one of the workforce education areas and you need assistance with child care or text books, the Perkins Grant can help.
The Howard College Student Success Center (Big Spring Campus) invites you to take a Student Satisfaction Survey.