- LAST DAY TO PAY is JULY 1 for Summer II and AUGUST 16 for Fall for STUDENTS PRE-REGISTERED!
- Texas Tech Summer Math Academy (SuMAc): June 17 - 21. Texas Tech University and Howard College have partnered to bring the 10th Annual TTU Summer Math Academy to Howard College Big Spring and San Angelo campuses free of charge! Gifted high school students should contact Rachael Villanueva at firstname.lastname@example.org or (432) 264-5171 for more information.
- Accepting Scholarship Applications: HCSA General Scholarship for Fall 2013 (deadline August 2),Wolslager Scholarship for Fall 2013 (deadline August 2), and a new scholarship the William (Bill) Hill Scholarship for Fall 2013 (deadline August 2, and the Frank Junell Scholarship for Fall 2013-Spring 2014 (deadline June 20). Refer to each application for the requirements.
- Event Ceremony Pictures: Click on the name of the event to view the photos. 2013 Awards Ceremony & PTK Induction, 2013 Health Professions Pinning Ceremony, 2013 Graduation Ceremony, 2013 Nursing Pinning Ceremony, 2013 GED Graduation
- Summer Online Classes Using Blackboard: If you are taking an online class utilizing the Blackboard platform, if you need any assistance navigating Blackboard, contact either your instructor or Beth Boyd at 325-481-8300 ext. 3244 or email@example.com.
- Background Check: For those programs that require a background check, click here to access the Howard College approved vendor.
- New Student Orientation for Fall 2013: Click here for the details.
Copyright © 2013 Howard College. All rights reserved. Site Map. Employee Resources/Forms. Tax Statement
1-866-HC-HAWKS • 1-432-264-5000 • 1001 Birdwell Lane • Big Spring, Texas 79720
Summer Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Closed Friday
|The Howard County Junior College District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, veteran status, or any other legally protected status in educational programs, activities, admission, or employment practices. The following position has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of Human Resources, 1001 Birdwell Lane, Big Spring, TX 79720.