The following applies to all Howard College / SWCID Tutoring Centers:
General Information / Rules:
- The Tutoring Center is for students of Howard College / SWCID only - No children, friends or family members unless they are students of HC / SWCID.
- Social Networking is prohibited - No Facebook / MySpace etc.
- Cell phone use is prohibited - No texting or phone calls while in the Tutoring Center.
- The Tutoring Center is a quiet work space - No loud voices, side conversations or singing allowed.
- No Drinks or Snacks allowed in the Tutoring Center.
Tutoring Centers by Campus
Each location includes hours of availability and a tutoring schedule.
Copyright © 2013 Howard College. All rights reserved. Site Map. Employee Resources/Forms. Tax Statement
1-866-HC-HAWKS • 1-432-264-5000 • 1001 Birdwell Lane • Big Spring, Texas 79720
Summer Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Closed Friday
|The Howard County Junior College District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, veteran status, or any other legally protected status in educational programs, activities, admission, or employment practices. The following position has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of Human Resources, 1001 Birdwell Lane, Big Spring, TX 79720.