The disclosures below include the information Howard College is required to provide to the general public, current students, current employees, prospective students, prospective employees, families of current or prospective students, or prospective student athletes and their parents, high school counselors, and coaches. The disclosures are organized into two categories.
II. Relating to Education Loans
- (L-1) State Grant Assistance
- (L-2) Student Loan Information Published by Department of Education*
- (L-3) National Student Loan Data System*
- (L-4) Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers* (Sign in for Entrance Counseling)
- (L-5) Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers*
- (L-6) Private Education Loan Disclosures (Including Self-Certification Form)*
- (L-7) Code of Conduct for Education Loans*
- (L-8) Preferred Lender Lists*
- (L-9) Preferred Lender Arrangements*
* New or revised disclosure requirement/s in the HEOA and / or the final regulations.