This goal will be accomplished through the following activities:
- Providing specialized advising for students interested in STEM fields so that the courses they select will be more consistent with the degree plans in four-year institutions
- Strengthening student support during first two years of study
- Sponsoring student STEM clubs
- Developing 2+2 degree plans with four-year institutions that serve our student population
Activities:2011-2012 Academic Year
- Identification of institutions interested in forming articulation agreements
- Review of current syllabi in chemistry, biology, and mathematics to provide consistency throughout the Howard campuses and congruence with syllabi at four-year institutions.