Some Academic courses may be offered as Continuing Education courses. The Academic/CE course is in conjunction with the scheduled academic credit class. Continuing Education students attend class, complete assignments, and master skills the same as academic credit students. Students enrolled in the Academic course as a Continuing Education student will not receive college credit but will receive continuing education units (CEU’s) upon successful completion of each class.
For more information regarding Academic/CE courses contact the CE-Workforce Training department at (325) 481-8322.
Available Academic / CE Courses for Continuing Education Students. These courses are available when offered on the Academic class schedule.
- Introduction to Accounting I
- Introduction to Accounting II
- Payroll and Business Tax Accounting
- Federal Income Tax: Individual
Business Computer Information Systems
- Business Computer Applications
- Principles of Management
- Business Ethics
- Business Principles
- Business Law
- Business Report Writing and Correspondence
- Communication Skills for Managers
- Cooperative Education – Business Administration and Management, General
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Principles of Quality Management
- Strategic Management
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Human Relations
- Human Resources Management