Newly elected mayor of Big Spring - Mr. Larry McLellan - was recognized at his last HCJCD Board Meeting as Dr. John Freeman presented him with his 5 year service award. More...
Howard College and the Southwest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf are proud to announce 2013 Spring Commencement Ceremonies celebrating the graduation of our finest. More information...
Howard College shifts to a 4 day schedule on Monday, May 13, 2013. Summer business hours are Monday to Thursday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you have any questions about hours of operation, please contact Howard College at (432) 264-5000.
Howard College / SWCID Summer and Fall 2013 registration is going on now. Registration is based on current hours earned. Classes begin soon, so don't delay! Click for details, class schedules, important dates and more...
Priority Deadline for applications was April 1, but it's not too late! To ensure financial aid availability for the Fall 2013 semester, all files must be completed by July 1st. Questions? Please contact the Financial Aid Department at (432) 264-5083. More information...
Howard College and the HC Agriculture Department present the 2013 Goat Camp June 2-4 and 2013 Lamb Camp June 9-11. This year's camps will be held at the Howard College G.C. Broughton Agriculture Pavilion on the Howard College campus. Click for more information including schedules, contact inform...
Congressman Mike Conaway and new City Manager Daniel Valenzuela rappeled down San Angelo’s four-story fire training tower on Oct. 22 before leading a press conference detailing the partnerships that led to a $1.2 million federal grant to build a new regional fire training facility. More Info...
A new Texas law requires new or returning former students to be immunized for meningitis. This law applies to students entering college as of January 1, 2012. ... Full Story...
- Course Evaluations: Click here for Spring 2013 Course Evaluation
- Kids College 2013: Howard College (Big Spring Campus) presents Kids College 2013 on June 17 - 20. Registration applications are due no later than Monday, June 10, 2013. Click for full information.
- College Correspondence Reminder: Current students please check your Howard College student email regularly for official college correspondence.
- Student Success By The Numbers (SSBTN): Howard College has been selected to participate in an initiative designed to assist institutions assess student progress, engagement, and success as well as examine improvements made in postsecondary preparation, access, persistence, and completion rates. The purpose of the initiative is to build a culture of evidence and strengthen an institution’s abilities to gather, analyze, communicate, and use data that improves student success efforts. For more information, contact the Institutional Effectiveness department at (432) 264-5046…To view the project’s description, click here…
- e-Science & Technology Across Rural Texas - e-START: A five-year project designed to increase the number of students who enter and complete programs in science, technology, and mathematics at Howard College and go on to successfully earn degrees in STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) at four-year institutions. The grant specifically targets Hispanics, women, and other populations who are underrepresented in STEM fields. To view the project’s four main objectives, click here…
- Book Store Rental Program: Howard College Bookstores are offering a limited number of texts for rental. Click for frequently asked questions about the program, or click to download the rental agreement.
- Summer Office Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Closed Friday - Sunday
HC Annual Report:
Another Great Year at HC
Howard College presents the 2011-2012 Annual Report covering the past year at HC, available in video format:
Annual Report Video (HC YouTube) >>
What can Howard College CE Offer You?
Come experience Community Education non-credit programs and classes at Howard College. Our wide variety of classes will help you keep in step with today’s rapidly changing world. You choose the class that’s right for you. Topics are current, challenging, and taught by individuals dedicated to teaching.
Big Spring Classes - Lamesa Classes - San Angelo Classes
Employment @ HC
Join the Howard College FamilyLooking for a job you really love? Check out the great opportunities at Howard College. Browse the available jobs online and apply with Human Resources today. Positions are open now at all Howard College campuses. Find yourself here!